2020 Wall Calendar - Pre sale for collection from exhibition (No postal charges)
Regular priceSale price
Here we go again London lovers! The limited edition LFTR 2020 calendar is now available, with 12 brand new magical scenes and all the new and full moon dates for the first year of the new decade.
SO WHY PRE SALE?
This November, on the 19th/20th and 21st, James will be exhibiting for the first time since 2014, at The Steel Yard in the City of London (More details to come soon). If you pre-order before the show you will save £2.50 on the full price of £15 (As of Nov 19th) but also;
- Win an A2 print! The first 20pre-orders of more than one calendar and go into the hat for an A2 print. If you win you can choose your favourite from the wide selection of A2 prints available at the exhibition. Draw will be made on the opening day.
- Win an A3 print! The first 20 pre-orders of a single calendar go into the hat for an A3 print. If you win you can choose your favourite from the wide selection of A3 prints available at the exhibition. Draw will be made on the opening day.
- You will Save postage! If you are planning to attend the exhibition, you can collect your calendar from the exhibition. If you live too far away or you're not sure you can make it, don't worry, you can still buy at the pre-sale price and your order will be shipped in the first week of December but please, DO NOT order from this page, order here >
- See / Support the exhibition. By choosing to buy in advance, you will be directly supporting the high production costs of this solo artist event. Then of course, you get to enjoy a wonderful exhibition in a luxury bar space too!
- Reduce packaging waste. Again, this only applies if you're coming to the exhibition but by collecting you will be saving all that wasteful packaging that is needed to stop a calendar from getting creased in the post. Please bring your own bag to the exhibition if you want to go the extra mile.
As always, the calendar is A3 in size and is litho printed on 200gsm glossy paper to the exact same top quality specification as the previous years. Only 750 have been made and they are not available anywhere other than through LFTR channels. It's a labour of love and each year is an entirely different set of brand new images.
To those who buy every year without fail, I hope you don't mind the small increase in price but I'm sure you'll agree that it still represents great value for such a unique product. You custom is greatly appreciated as ever.